We wish to inform all traders and farmers that the application portal for NEDIS Covid-19 Special Loan is open.The loan program is open for all Nigerians.
Nigeria enterprises development interactive scheme is a nongovernmental organization saddled with the responsibility of promoting Nigerians in various sectors.
How To Apply:
1. Visit https://nedis.org.ng and download “APPLICATION FORM 2021” (NEDIS COVID-19 SPECIAL FUND 2021), print colored.
2. Complete the Application Form neatly and take note of the applicable Minimum Account Opening Balance (SMEs: N3000 while Farmers/Traders: N2000). Nobody is authorized to receive payment on behalf of NEDIS, the approved channel of payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance is online via https://nedis.org.ng only.
3. Proceed to Cyber Cafe or Online Solution Provider, visit https://nedis.org.ng and click on “Open Account Now” complete the information, make payment, and print evidence of payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance.
4. Scan the completed Application Form, Evidence of Payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance, and your Valid Identity Card (Drivers’ License, International Passport, National Identity Card, or Permanent Voters’ Card).
5. Send the scanned Application Form, Evidence of Payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance, and your Valid Identity Card to “email@example.com” using the email address on the Application Form.
You are advised to subscribe to this webpage for more information on the Nedis covid-19 Funds and many others.