Have you been looking for DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form? If you just answered yes, then I’ll be showing you recruitment.dpr.gov.ng registration guide.
I’ll like to encourage you to ca down and read this guide very well. You’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting DPR online recruitment form at DPR Portal.
So are you truly willing to learn all the steps now? Do you want to know if department of petroleum resources recruitment form is on or not?
Are you interested in seeing all the guidelines about how to register for DPR jobs here in Nigeria? If yes, read the guides below:
Please be careful of fraudsters. The Department of Petroleum Resources does not recruit via any form of agents, contractors or consultants. All information regarding this recruitment can be found on the DPR website at http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
Table of Contents
DPR recruitment 2018 requirements for graduate trainees
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption
How to Apply for DPR recruitment 2018 Form?
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
- Only applications for the advertised/open positions will be accepted.
- Multiple applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at DPR portal.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Navy recruitment 2018
- Npower Recruitment 2018
If you want latest news update concerning 2017 DPR recruitment form, kindly comment below now.