Have you been looking for PHCN Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form? If you just answered yes, then I’ll be showing you – www.phcnpins.com (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) registration guide.
PHCN Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Right Here – www.phcnpins.com registration guide
I’ll like to encourage you to ca down and read this guide very well. You’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting online recruitment form at Power Holding Company of Nigeria Portal.
So are you truly willing to learn all the steps now? Do you want to know if department of petroleum resources recruitment form is on or not?
Are you interested in seeing all the guidelines about how to register for PHCN jobs here in Nigeria? If yes, read the guides below:
Please be careful of fraudsters. The PHCN does not recruit via any form of agents, contractors or consultants. All information regarding Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment can be found on the PHCN website at www.phcnpins.com
As of May 2016, the structure of the companies was as follows:
Distribution (11 companies):
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Eko Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Jos Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Kano Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company plc
- Yola Electricity Distribution Company plc
Generation (6 companies):
- Afam Power plc
- Egbin Power plc
- Kainji Hydro-Electric plc
- Sapele Power plc
- Shiroro Hydro-Electric plc
- Ughelli Power plc
Transmission (1 company):
Transmission Company of Nigeria
PHCN recruitment 2018 requirements for graduate trainees
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption.
- They should not be more than thirty years old.
- Must be computer literate.
Following the 2013 divestiture of the federal government from PHCN, the company was divided into separate companies or entities called Local Electric Distribution Companies or Local Distribution Companies (LDC). Each company will be responsible for handling electricity distribution in each state or region.
How to Apply for Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment 2018 Form?
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
- Multiple all online applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at Power Holding Company of Nigeria portal.
- After the submission of an application, an applicant will receive an acknowledgment containing the status of the application and a reference number.
Please note that PHCN 2018 recruitment form is not yet out. This post is for you to know the things needed for PHCN jobs. Don’t pay anyone any money for employment purposes.
Please note that PHCN Recruitment 2018 Form will be Free. if anyone ask you for money, kindly report such person to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
Npower 2018 Recruitment
If you want latest news update concerning PHCN Recruitment 2018 (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) form, kindly comment below now.