Are you a beneficiary of the NPower programme? Is it stressful to check your verification status. Below are possible reasons why NPower Batch C Applicants Can’t Access The Verification Portal
We figured that a lot of the Npower batch C Applicants are finding it difficult to access the Nasims Portal to check their verification status. You may even be thinking that the issue is with your login details, it is not.
This post is designed to keep you abreast of new information regarding the NPower programme. The possible reasons why some of you can’t login to the Nasims portal at this moment is probably due to the following reasons:
- The traffic to the portal is massive and as a result that some of you with a bad network will get your login attempt bounced. If this happens to you, try to check that your network is strong.
- The browser you may be using is not strong enough to handle the rigid load of the website. Try all available browsers to see which one works for you.
- Your Phone storage may be full. Which ofcourse would that will require you to clean it up to free up space thereby aiding you to surf the internet faster.
- The management of the Npower Programme may be conducting the verification exercise in batches to avoid crashing the website. That is why when you checked the verification link you are asked to check back later. The screening Exercise is probably going on alongside the verification biometrics fingerprint capturing.
- Remember that the Npower programme is in categories, the non-graduate and the graduate programme. these categories may take off on different date so also the verification.
- The NPower management team might still be working on the nasims portal.
Note: When you get an error while trying to login to check your Verification status, do not panic. Try again later, you will get access to the Nasims portal when your login details are unlocked again.