Are you a business owner? Do you need funding??? An opportunity is open for you now! We wish to inform you that registration and application is now open for KOGI state NG CARES Intervention Program.
The Nigeria covid-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention that is designed to restore the livelihoods of KOGI State poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
Businesses owned by KOGI State especially youth and women led businesses.
- Micro businesses (3-9 employees)
- Small businesses (10-50 employees)
KOGI STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM GRANT TYPE
- Credit grant for existing businesses: This grant is expected to cover 40, of the amount of new loans originated after March 1st 2020.
- Operational grant: This is to fund working capital requirements of businesses
- Micro credit grant (Minimum N 100.000.00; Maximum N 500.000 00)
- Small operational grant (Above N 500,000.00; Maximum N 2.500,000.00)
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement etc.)
- Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR KOGI STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM
CONTACT YOUR COMMUNITY CDC CHAIRMAN, WOMAN LEADER OR YOUTH PRESIDENT FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION – Registration forms have been shared to these persons.
Stay updated on this webpage for more information on the above and others in future.